When we think of inspiring food entrepreneurs, Andris Lagsdin is someone who certainly comes to mind. We’ve been connected with Andris for a couple years now and it’s been neat to see him grow his brand, Baking Steel, into something really special. He’s had two successful Kickstarter campaigns, has created a number of successful products and as he explains in our conversation, it all comes from very humble beginnings.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Andris’ background from culinary school to working in the family business.
- Combined past experience in the family steel company with his passion for the culinary industry.
- How he conceived and went to market with his first product, the Baking Steel.
- Why Andris chose Kickstarter as the platform to launch the product.
- How to get influential people to support your mission and endorse your products.
- The secret to using social media to grow sales.
- And more!
Many Thanks to the Episode Sponsor:Le Cordon Bleu International